EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS
what the actual FUCK
I wish I could even be shocked
Just gonna keep reblogging this
this is the biggest crock of fucking bullshit i’ve ever fucking seen FUCK
“but why didn’t you go to the hospital?”
Dear parents of LGBT+ young people:
You should be less worried about your offspring being influenced into their LGBT+ identities by people they met online, and more worried about the fact that they go online to meet people that will give them the acceptance and support that you haven’t.
This needs more notes
I held my breath at the last one.
IT WAS COOL AND THEN IT GOT SCARY AS SHIT
i’d say this is a very effective message
God bless drag queens.
I will always reblog this
Whenever drag queens are present, you best believe they will save the fuckin day.
Oh fuck yes.
If this isn’t on your blog I’m judging you.
Every time a bell rings, a drag queen gets his wings.
God bless drag queen omg
Gotta love em.
SIGNAL BOOSTING THIS SHIT
1. had sex.
2. bought condoms.
3. gotten pregnant.
4. failed a class.
5. kissed a boy.
6. kissed a girl.
7. used a little paper bag for lunch.
8. had a job.
9. slipped on ice.
10. missed the school bus.
Total so far: 6
11. left the house without my wallet.
12. bullied someone on the internet.
14. had sex in public.
15. played on a sports team.
16. smoked weed.
17. smoked cigarettes.
18. smoked a cigar.
19. drank alcohol.
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
Total So Far: 12
21. been overweight.
22. been underweight.
23. had an eating disorder.
24. been to a wedding.
25. made fun of someone for being fat.
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight.
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight.
28. been late for work.
29. been late for school.
30. kissed in the rain.
Total So Far: 18
31. showered with someone else.
32. failed my drivers test.
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes.
34. been outside my home country.
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours.
36. had lice.
37. gotten fired.
38. had a credit card.
39. been to a professional sports game.
40. broken a bone.
Total So Far: 22
41. been unhappy about my weight.
42. won a trophy.
43. cut myself.
44. had an STD.
45. got engaged.
46. been on a diet.
47. tried out to be on a tv show.
48. rode in a taxi.
49. been to prom.
50. played a drinking game.
Total So Far: 28
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more.
52. been to a concert.
53. had a three-some.
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex.
55. been in a car accident.
56. had braces.
57. learned another language
58. killed an animal.
59. been at a yard sale.
60. been to a Japanese steakhouse.
Total so far: 34
61. wore make up.
62. talked to someone via webcam.
63. lost my virginity before I was 16.
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out.
65. kissed someone a different race than myself.
66. snuck out of the house.
67. bought porn.
68. had a virus on my computer.
69. had oral sex.
70. dyed my hair.
Total So Far: 39
71. gone skinny dipping.
72. graduated from college.
73. wore someone else’s clothes.
74. voted in a presidential election.
75. rode in an ambulance.
76. rode in a helicopter.
77. caught the stove on fire.
78. got in a fight.
79. met someone famous.
80. been on vacation.
Total So Far: 43
81. been on an airplane.
82. been on a boat.
83. broken something expensive.
84. had surgery.
85. kissed someone before I was 14.
86. beat a video game.
87. found something valuable on the ground.
88. made a survey.
89. stalked someone on facebook/myspace.
90. prank called someone.
Total So Far: 49
91. been to a library outside of school.
92. spent over $100 shopping in one day.
93. cut my hair and hated it.
94. peed outside.
95. went fishing.
96. helped with charity.
97. taken a pregnancy test.
98. been rejected by a crush.
99. been suspended from school.
100. broken a mirror.
Grand Total: 55/100
AUGUST 4th 1914 - BRITAIN JOINS FIRST WORLD WAR
Today, 100 years later, we remember the courage of the men who fought for our country on the home and the fighting fronts (as well as the women who served as medics and munitionettes) and mourn as a nation for the people who lost their lives between 1914 and 1918.
"The lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time." - Sir Edward Grey, British Foreign Secretary, 1914